The UK's largest accessible holiday specialist
Guaranteed accessible accommodation
Many properties personally audited
Flights, adapted transfers & equipment hire
Full financial protection
"Agent of the Year 2012 & 2014"
Celebrity Disabled Cruises
Disabledholidays.com is pleased to partner with Celebrity cruises bringing you fantastic cruises at great prices.
Our team at Disabledholidays.com are accredited cruise experts (members of ACE), and excel in accessible travel. You can be sure that our advice and expertise are second to none, and that we’ll book a cruise to match your exact accessibility needs!
Book with Disabledholidays.com for:
- Guaranteed adapted cabins
- Assistance at ports
- Mobility equipment hire, delivered to your cabin
- Insurance for people with pre-existing conditions
- Award-winning service
Please note: Adapted cabins get booked up quickly so book early to avoid disappointment!
Jump To : Celebrity's Accessibility policy
Top Celebrity cruise holidays
Scandinavia and Russia
Visit the most opulent Northern cities which are waiting to be discovered.
Sun yourself on one of the many beautiful beaches across the islands.
A paradise of crystal clear waters, Mayan ruins and absorbing culture.
Experience the deep inlets carved into the landscape or the world’s most awe-inspiring natural wonders.
Explore lands rich in romantic languages, classic architecture, food, art and music for one or multiple days.
Incredible views of pristine land seen right from your balcony. Mother Nature is at her awe-inspiring best.
More Celebrity cruise holidays:
Celebrity cruise lines take luxury cruises beyond your every expectation. With superb onboard facilities and a wide selection of indulgent activities, their luxury cruises take the traditional cruise holiday and give it a lavish and modern luxury makeover.
Celebrity Cruises sail guests across the globe to destinations that most can only dream of. Enjoy private staterooms with sweeping balcony views, the finest service and award-winning dining to tantalise your taste buds. Wake up in a new destination with a wealth of activities right outside your door.
Celebrity's Accessibility policy
Disabled adapted cabins, accessible restaurants, show lounges and theatres, accessible sun decks, lifts throughout the ship, along with activities and shore excursions available to people varying levels of mobility all serve to make celebrity cruises suitable for disabled passengers.
Wheelchair accessible cabins feature:
• Wider than standard doors with ramped thresholds
• Lowered sinks
• Lowered sink and stateroom vanity
• Roll-in showers with fold-down shower bench and hand-held shower heads
• Bathroom grab bars
• Raised toilet seats can be requested if required
• Lowered closet rods
• Accessible balconies (selected staterooms)
*Five-foot turning radius available in accessible staterooms in most configurations. Exception: Inside accessible stateroom on ships in split bed configuration where a turning space (T-turn) is available.
• Amplified telephones available in the staterooms and public areas
• Closed-caption televisions.
• All videos produced by Celebrity are closed-captioned
Please note: Sign language interpreting services can only be provided on cruises that depart from and/or return to the US and Canada.
- More available on request:
• Portable kit which includes TTY/TDD, Alertmaster and a strobe alarm.
• The TTY in your stateroom interfaces with the system at the Guest Relations
• Desk so you can stay in touch with the team.
• The Alertmaster alarm clock has an under-mattress or under-pillow vibrator
• Lights alert you to the doorbell, telephone ringing, alarms and other sounds.
• The Main Show Lounge on the ships also features infrared systems.
• Large print and audio services
• Braille and tactile signage
• Audio call signals in our elevators
• Celebrity Today daily activities programme available in large print as well as braille.
• Board early for an orientation tour – just ask us when you book.
Braille throughout our ships: Each of the staterooms, dining areas and public areas are designed to incorporate Braille wherever possible.
Service Animals are welcome on board a 4' x 4' wooden box with cypress mulch is provided
For more information on celebrity cruise holidays, to discuss what's suitable for your ability, or to check availability and prices please call 0161 804 9898 or submit an enquiry.