The UK's largest accessible holiday specialist
Guaranteed accessible accommodation
Many properties personally audited
Flights, adapted transfers & equipment hire
Full financial protection
"Agent of the Year 2012 & 2014"
This vacancy is not currently available.
The successful Travel Consultant will work within a team to:
- Receive incoming calls and record customers enquiry details
- Research appropriate holidays suitable for a customer's specific disabilities
- Present the customer with recommendations and advise them on disability concerns such as accessibility
- Liaise with tour operators making sure they understand the customer's requirements
- Book the holiday and take payment(s)
- Build relationships with customers
- Help the customer throughout the booking process and afterwards
The following requirements are essential for all candidates.
- Min 2 years working in sales as a travel consultant
- Experience of travel booking systems - ideally travelcat
The ideal candidate would possess the following attributes
- Empathy - able to empathize with our customers and their specific needs
- Diligence - adherence to office procedures and systems, taking care with customer details, making helpful notes.
- Rapport - able to communicate well by telephone and build a relationship with our customers.
- Disability awareness - familiar with disabilities and able to discern appropriate language to avoid inadvertently offending our customers. Training provided.
It is advantageous but not essential that candidates have some understanding of the accessibility needs of physical disabilities. Candidates who have a disability are warmly invited to apply.
Location: Dukinfield, Manchester (see where we are on the map)
Hours: 37.5 hrs/week. 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri plus additional hours to suit incl. Saturdays, Sundays and evenings
Holidays: 25 days per annum
Training: disability awareness, sales training, office systems hands on training
Salary band: £15k - £18k pa plus bonus
Please send your CV by email to