- The UK's largest accessible holiday specialist
- Guaranteed accessible accommodation
- Many properties personally audited
- Flights, adapted transfers & equipment hire
- Full financial protection
"Agent of the Year 2012 & 2014"
We pride ourselves on offering our customers the best value for money. If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions.
At a glance
Please quote code 348 in all correspondence.
- Accommodation: Cruise liner
- Board basis: Full board
- Holiday type: Spa Holidays
Facilities available for hire
Benefits of booking with DisabledHolidays.com...
Ocean voyages deliver a journey that enriches both the mind and body. Whether you’re venturing towards Europe, crossing to the Caribbean, heading to the Mediterranean, South America’s Cape Horn or across to the Canary Islands, Royal Caribbean will take you on an adventure.
Your onboard experienceCultural Immersion
Discover some of the world’s most unique, off-the-beaten-path destinations. Appreciate them to the fullest with immersion seminars that teach local phrases, customs and tips, hosted by our cultural expert.
Your taste buds are in for an adventure. Just for Ocean Voyages, our culinary team and resident bartenders host demonstrations, competitions and seminars. Cheers to that!
Every day onboard is a chance to discover a cherished souvenir, rejuvenating spa treatment and more ways to treat yourself. Ocean Voyage guests enjoy exceptional value on duty-free shopping, as well as giveaways and promotions on their sailing.
Wheelchair Accessible Cabins
Accessible staterooms are designed for guests with mobility disabilities and other disabilities that require the use of the accessible features of the staterooms. Accessible staterooms range from 159 square feet to 298 square feet, offer a five-foot turning radius in sleeping areas, bathrooms and sitting areas for easy maneuverability.
- Stateroom door width: 32"-34" (vessel-dependent).
- Bathroom door width: 32"-34" (vessel-dependent).
- No doorsill to get into the stateroom.
- Ramped bathroom thresholds.
- Bathroom grab bars.
- Lowered sink and stateroom vanity.
- Roll-in shower bench.
- Fold-down shower bench.
- Hand-held showerheads.
- Lowered closet rods.
- Refrigerator in stateroom (upon request).
- Raised toilet seats (17 to 19 inches high).
- Accessible balconies (selected staterooms).
- Lowered safes for easy access (not including Majesty of the Seas and Monarch of the Seas, where safes are located at Guest Relations).
- Early boarding.
- Cruise transfers utilising a specialised van with lift or ramp.
- Boarding and departure assistance.
- Scooter access.
- Hydraulic lifts for one pool and one whirlpool on each ship in the fleet.
- Accessible blackjack tables in the casino.
- Accessible Guest Relations Desk.
Royal Caribbean cruise ships were designed with spacious corridors to accommodate 180° turns for wheelchairs. Most decks are accessible through automatic doors and all public rooms feature entrances with gradual inclines. We provide complimentary wheelchair assistance for embarkation and disembarkation only. If you would like to have a wheelchair or scooter during the cruise, you are welcome to bring your own or rent one from an independent company below who will deliver it your stateroom on the ship:
Visually Impaired and Hard of Hearing DisabilitiesShips have been designed to incorporate Braille in public areas and elevators. Crew and staff are on hand to assist in every way they can.
Visually impaired facilities
- Large print menus
- Service animals welcomed onboard: a 4 feet by 4 feet relief area with cypress mulch is provided.
- Braille/tactile signage.
- Braille elevator buttons/audio call signals.
- Orientation tours.
Deaf & Hard of hearing facilities
- A portable room kit in your stateroom is available upon request. It includes a visual-tactile alert system that provides alerts for door knocking, telephone ringing, alarm clock and smoke detector.
- A TTY (teletypewriter) in your stateroom is available upon request. The TTY in your stateroom interfaces with the TTY at the Guest Relations Desk to meet all your in-stateroom needs.
- Amplified telephones are available in the staterooms and public areas.
- Assistive Listening Systems are located in the main theatre on all ships and in Studio B on Voyager, Freedom and Oasis class ships.
- Closed-captioned televisions are available in all staterooms across the fleet (if you are sailing on Monarch of the Seas, please request one prior to sailing). Please note that only select programs are captioned. All safety videos are captioned.
- Sign language interpreting services on selected voyages
Most vessels have special gangway mechanisms to make embarkation and disembarkation easier for wheelchair passengers. As onshore levels of access vary, Royal Caribbean is working with local service providers to improve accessibility. Please call us for details of accessible excursions on your preferred cruise destinations.
Book with the UK's Favourite
For exceptional service, fantastic prices and a holiday which meets all your needs, book with DisabledHolidays.com - the UK's largest accessible holiday specialist!
Enquire about Royal Caribbean Ocean Voyages
Prices, enquiries, availability & bookings
For all enquiries, quotes and bookings, please call us or submit an enquiry form. One of our specialist travel consultants will call you back at your convenience to discuss all your requirements and help find your perfect accessible holiday.