- The UK's largest accessible holiday specialist
- Guaranteed accessible accommodation
- Many properties personally audited
- Flights, adapted transfers & equipment hire
- Full financial protection
"Agent of the Year 2012 & 2014"
We pride ourselves on offering our customers the best value for money. If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions.
At a glance
Please quote code 345 in all correspondence.
- Accommodation: Cruise liner
- Board basis: Full board
Facilities available for hire
Benefits of booking with DisabledHolidays.com...
Ports of calls available to visit on a Mediterranean cruise
Although an autonomous region of Italy, Sicily is so much more than an island. An incredibly multicultural society, Sicily offers a plethora of diverse folklore, history, art and breathtaking scenery. Visit the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea where the mountains meet the ocean.
With a history spanning over two and a half thousand years, Rome is epic. Don’t leave the ‘Eternal City’ without visiting the Vatican City, Trevi Fountain and Colosseum. Before the sun sets hire your own Vespa and explore the city streets.
ATHENS (PIRAEUS), GREECE
Visit the ancient Greek capital and climb the Acropolis, capped by Athens’ crowing glory, the Parthenon. Or take a shore excursion to beautiful Cape Sounion and ancient Corinth, to bask in the sun and marvel at millennia of history.
‘Queen of the Adriatic’ and city of romance – there’s nowhere else like Venice! Explore the opulent rooms of the Doges’ Palace in St Mark’s Square then people watch over a cappuccino at famous Café Florian. Or simply lose yourself among the picture perfect backstreets, bridges and canals.
Split is a seaside delight, with five gorgeous beaches and a lovely waterfront promenade. While exploring the Adriatic Coast’s largest city make sure you visit the beautifully preserved old town which is full of exhilarating sights. Diocletian’s Palace is an absolute must.
MADEIRA (FUNCHAL), PORTUGAL
Madeira is famed for its breathtaking coastline, alive with a riot of colourful tropical flowers and forests. Take a thrilling traditional ‘Basket Ride’ down the mountain, or just enjoy a picnic style ‘Espetada’ overlooking Cabo Girao, the second highest sea cliff in the world.
All images may not be of exact cruise but they are from the cruise line. The images give just an example.
Wheelchair Accessible Cabins
Accessible staterooms are designed for guests with mobility disabilities and other disabilities that require the use of the accessible features of the staterooms. Accessible staterooms range from 159 square feet to 298 square feet, offer a five-foot turning radius in sleeping areas, bathrooms and sitting areas for easy maneuverability.
- Stateroom door width: 32"-34" (vessel-dependent).
- Bathroom door width: 32"-34" (vessel-dependent).
- No doorsill to get into the stateroom.
- Ramped bathroom thresholds.
- Bathroom grab bars.
- Lowered sink and stateroom vanity.
- Roll-in shower bench.
- Fold-down shower bench.
- Hand-held showerheads.
- Lowered closet rods.
- Refrigerator in stateroom (upon request).
- Raised toilet seats (17 to 19 inches high).
- Accessible balconies (selected staterooms).
- Lowered safes for easy access (not including Majesty of the Seas and Monarch of the Seas, where safes are located at Guest Relations).
- Early boarding.
- Cruise transfers utilising a specialised van with lift or ramp.
- Boarding and departure assistance.
- Scooter access.
- Hydraulic lifts for one pool and one whirlpool on each ship in the fleet.
- Accessible blackjack tables in the casino.
- Accessible Guest Relations Desk.
Royal Caribbean cruise ships were designed with spacious corridors to accommodate 180° turns for wheelchairs. Most decks are accessible through automatic doors and all public rooms feature entrances with gradual inclines. We provide complimentary wheelchair assistance for embarkation and disembarkation only. If you would like to have a wheelchair or scooter during the cruise, you are welcome to bring your own or rent one from an independent company below who will deliver it your stateroom on the ship:
Visually Impaired and Hard of Hearing DisabilitiesShips have been designed to incorporate Braille in public areas and elevators. Crew and staff are on hand to assist in every way they can.
Visually impaired facilities
- Large print menus
- Service animals welcomed onboard: a 4 feet by 4 feet relief area with cypress mulch is provided.
- Braille/tactile signage.
- Braille elevator buttons/audio call signals.
- Orientation tours.
Deaf & Hard of hearing facilities
- A portable room kit in your stateroom is available upon request. It includes a visual-tactile alert system that provides alerts for door knocking, telephone ringing, alarm clock and smoke detector.
- A TTY (teletypewriter) in your stateroom is available upon request. The TTY in your stateroom interfaces with the TTY at the Guest Relations Desk to meet all your in-stateroom needs.
- Amplified telephones are available in the staterooms and public areas.
- Assistive Listening Systems are located in the main theatre on all ships and in Studio B on Voyager, Freedom and Oasis class ships.
- Closed-captioned televisions are available in all staterooms across the fleet (if you are sailing on Monarch of the Seas, please request one prior to sailing). Please note that only select programs are captioned. All safety videos are captioned.
- Sign language interpreting services on selected voyages
Most vessels have special gangway mechanisms to make embarkation and disembarkation easier for wheelchair passengers. As onshore levels of access vary, Royal Caribbean is working with local service providers to improve accessibility. Please call us for details of accessible excursions on your preferred cruise destinations.
Book with the UK's Favourite
For exceptional service, fantastic prices and a holiday which meets all your needs, book with DisabledHolidays.com - the UK's largest accessible holiday specialist!
Enquire about Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
Prices, enquiries, availability & bookings
For all enquiries, quotes and bookings, please call us or submit an enquiry form. One of our specialist travel consultants will call you back at your convenience to discuss all your requirements and help find your perfect accessible holiday.