- The UK's largest accessible holiday specialist
- Guaranteed accessible accommodation
- Many properties personally audited
- Flights, adapted transfers & equipment hire
- Full financial protection
"Agent of the Year 2012 & 2014"
We pride ourselves on offering our customers the best value for money. If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions.
At a glance
Please quote code 63795 in all correspondence.
- Accommodation: Cottages, Bungalows
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Holiday type: Countryside
- Sleeps: 6-10
Luxury Lodge with spectacular views down over the glen, the Spey River and tree lined hills beyond It has everything you would want from a luxury holiday home and exceptionally a whole lot more!
It's located 1 mile from Insh Village and 4 miles from Loch Insh, where there's sailing, canoeing everything for the water sport enthusiast. Kingussie with its shops and places to eat is only 5 miles and Aviemore is 12 miles away. The Cairngorm Mountain Ski Resort is just 19 miles away so there is loads of things to do and see close by.
The Grand sprawling 'Cottage' has been furnished to a very high standard with fantastic views all round. The lodge can sleep up to 10 but this would really be for families, it can comfortably sleep 6. The lodge is also 100% wheelchair friendly, the shower rooms are also large wet rooms, there is access into the lodge via the utility room with a concrete ramp.
Inside the lodge
- Entrance / Games room with pool table within large conservatory.
- Large L-Shaped Cathedral ceiling 42ft x 20ft lounge and large dining room off (very comfortable sofa bed), Panasnic TV / Full Sky sports, Movie packages and a sound system for music.
- Fully luxury equipped kitchen with Nespresso coffee machine and large modern gas hob. An extra fridge freezer is in the garage.
- Good sized utility room with washing machine and separate tumble dryer
- Large wet room shower and toilet
- Large bedroom with 2 Kingsize beds Andrew substancial fitted wardrobes
- Large Kingsize bedroom ( sofa bed ) En-suite with wet room shower and substancial fitted wardrobes and large Panasonic TV
- The garage will be accessible to store equipment like bikes and skis, presently.
Outside the lodge
- Hot Tub
- Barrel Sauna
- Private parking for up to 4 cars
- Large garden curtailment area around this magnificent Highland Home, formerly a barn.
Book with the UK's Favourite
For exceptional service, fantastic prices and a holiday which meets all your needs, book with DisabledHolidays.com - the UK's largest accessible holiday specialist!
Enquire about Luxury Mountain Lodge
Prices, enquiries, availability & bookings
For all enquiries, quotes and bookings, please call us or submit an enquiry form. One of our specialist travel consultants will call you back at your convenience to discuss all your requirements and help find your perfect accessible holiday.