- The UK's largest accessible holiday specialist
- Guaranteed accessible accommodation
- Many properties personally audited
- Flights, adapted transfers & equipment hire
- Full financial protection
"Agent of the Year 2012 & 2014"
We pride ourselves on offering our customers the best value for money. If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions.
At a glance
Please quote code 201 in all correspondence.
- Accommodation: Cottages, Bungalows
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Holiday type: Countryside
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
Set in 6 acres of private land and ideally located for exploring the magnificent limestone country of the Three Peaks area of the Yorkshire Dales, with views of Ingleborough and Whernside this is superb for anyone wanting the challenge of walking, cycling or just enjoying the Three Peaks area. Beamed ceilings and stone features create character accommodation heated by electric storage and panel heaters throughout, making them warm and cosy at any time of the year. The cottage has its own parking and patio area and is surrounded by open countryside providing peace and relaxation at the end of a busy day.
- Situated in open countryside
- Ideal for the Three Peaks and Ingleton Waterfalls walk
- Pottery courses available
Room specificationsGround Floor: Sitting/dining room with multi-fuel stove and lovely views over private patio to open fields. Well fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. 1 bedroom with link beds (can be double or twin to suit). Shower room with shower, WC and wash basin.
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster
- Colour TV, DVD player
- Free broadband access available
- Bed linen provided
- Cot and highchair available
- Shared laundry room with 2 washing machines and dryers and ironing facilities
- Electric storage/panel heaters throughout with all electricity included in the rent
- Fuel for the stove provided
- Immersion heaters
- Baby sitting service by arrangement
- Patio area with garden furniture
- Ample parking
- No smoking in the property please
- 1 well behaved pet welcome (extra pets £25 pppw)
Area informationThe heart of the Yorkshire Dales, Lake District, Forest of Bowland and the West Coast are all within easy driving distance and the market towns of Settle, Kirkby Lonsdale and Bentham are close by as are Ingleton and Clapham, famous for their caves. The historic city of Lancaster is less than a half hours drive and the coastal resorts of Morecambe Bay are all within an hours drive. If you fancy indulging your creative side, why not sign up to take a pottery course - available on a half day, full day or full week basis with the owner... and in such a beautiful setting, you'll be sure to find plenty of inspiration.
Book with the UK's Favourite
For exceptional service, fantastic prices and a holiday which meets all your needs, book with DisabledHolidays.com - the UK's largest accessible holiday specialist!
Enquire about Countryside Cottage (pet friendly)
Prices, enquiries, availability & bookings
For all enquiries, quotes and bookings, please call us or submit an enquiry form. One of our specialist travel consultants will call you back at your convenience to discuss all your requirements and help find your perfect accessible holiday.