- The UK's largest accessible holiday specialist
- Guaranteed accessible accommodation
- Many properties personally audited
- Flights, adapted transfers & equipment hire
- Full financial protection
"Agent of the Year 2012 & 2014"
We pride ourselves on offering our customers the best value for money. If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions.
At a glance
Please quote code 352 in all correspondence.
- Accommodation: Cruise liner
- Board basis: Full board
- Holiday type: Spa Holidays
Facilities available for hire
Benefits of booking with DisabledHolidays.com...
Cruising from the UK with Celebrity cruise is the most stress-free way to travel. When you step on board your luxury Celebrity cruise ship and settle in to your spacious stateroom, there’s less hassle and less time to wait until you are on board.
Celebrity have two ships that sail from the UK - Celebrity Eclipse and Celebrity Infinity from Harwich. Find the finest cuisine once your on board along with first-class entertainment, and service that are second to none. Cruising from the UK is a fantastic way to start your exploration of the world.
Destinations available to sail with Celebrity Cruise from the UK Include:• Canary Islands
• Food and Wine Cruises
• Norwegian Fjords
• Scandinavian and Russia
Cruises from the UK- Explore the world, right from your doorstep.
- Cruising for all senses – from taste, touch and smell to your literal sense of adventure
- Whether you prefer the climate hot or cold, there is a UK cruise for you.
- Discover the most iconic sights on the continent are within easy reach.
- Take in the key sites along the coasts of both the Mediterranean and the Atlantic
- Discover some of the outlying islands off the coast of North Africa, where Iberian culture is given a tropical twist.
We are pleased to offer Celebrity disabled Cruises for passengers with limited mobility and visual impairments, offering exceptional service on luxury cruise ships that will take you to places you have only dreamt of. Celebrity cruises make cruising for the visually impaired and passengers with limited mobility possible, enabling you to explore worldwide destinations whilst you experience stunning interior spaces, enjoy the award winning cuisine and indulge in luxury spa treatments on board your chosen cruise.
Disabled adapted cabins, accessible restaurants, show lounges and theatre’s, accessible sun decks, lifts throughout the ship, along with activities and shore excursions available to people varying levels of mobility all serve to make celebrity cruises suitable for disabled passengers.
To discuss you’re Celebrity Cruise Holiday and tell us about your medical condition or disability and the adaptations and assistance that you need call 0161 804 9898 now
All images may not be of exact cruise but they are from the cruise line. The images give just an example.
Accessible staterooms are held for people with disabilities until all other non-accessible staterooms in that category are reserved. Upon reserving an accessible stateroom, we require our guests acknowledge the need for the accessible stateroom by completing a Guest Special Needs Form..
Accessible Stateroom Features:
• Wider doors with automatic doors on ships
• No doorsill to get into stateroom
• Ramped bathroom thresholds
• Bathroom grab bars
• Lowered sink and stateroom vanity
• Roll-in showers with fold-down shower bench and hand-held showerheads
• Lowered closet rods
• Accessible balconies (selected staterooms)
* Five-foot turning radius available in accessible staterooms in most configurations. Exception: Inside accessible stateroom on ships in split bed configuration where a turning space (T-turn) is available. Automatic stateroom doors (available on Solstice-class ships only).
Visually Impaired and Hard of Hearing DisabilitiesShips have been designed to incorporate Braille in public areas and elevators. Crew and staff are on hand to assist in every way they can.
Visually impaired facilities
- Large print menus
- Service animals welcomed onboard: a 4 feet by 4 feet relief area with cypress mulch is provided.
- Braille/tactile signage.
- Braille elevator buttons/audio call signals.
- Orientation tours.
Deaf & Hard of hearing facilities
- A portable room kit in your stateroom is available upon request. It includes a visual-tactile alert system that provides alerts for door knocking, telephone ringing, alarm clock and smoke detector.
- A TTY (teletypewriter) in your stateroom is available upon request. The TTY in your stateroom interfaces with the TTY at the Guest Relations Desk to meet all your in-stateroom needs.
- Amplified telephones are available in the staterooms and public areas.
- Closed-captioned televisions are available in all staterooms across the fleet. Please note that only select programs are captioned. All safety videos are captioned.
- Sign language interpreting services on selected voyages
While a Celebrity ship is a destination in itself, a big part of a cruise holiday is the opportunity to explore many ports of call with one of the many shore excursions on offer. While not every port of call may be conducive to wheelchair transportation, Celebrity will make every effort to accommodate guests wherever and whenever possible. The experienced staff can help you choose tours that are best suited to your particular needs.
Book with the UK's Favourite
For exceptional service, fantastic prices and a holiday which meets all your needs, book with DisabledHolidays.com - the UK's largest accessible holiday specialist!
Enquire about Celebrity UK Cruises
Prices, enquiries, availability & bookings
For all enquiries, quotes and bookings, please call us or submit an enquiry form. One of our specialist travel consultants will call you back at your convenience to discuss all your requirements and help find your perfect accessible holiday.