- The UK's largest accessible holiday specialist
- Guaranteed accessible accommodation
- Many properties personally audited
- Flights, adapted transfers & equipment hire
- Full financial protection
"Agent of the Year 2012 & 2014"
We pride ourselves on offering our customers the best value for money. If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions.
At a glance
Please quote code 126 in all correspondence.
- Accommodation: Barn Conversions
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Holiday type: Beach Holidays
- Sleeps: 2-8
Location shown is approximate
The detached 200 year old stone and slate barn, with flexible accommodation, sleeping up to 8 in three ensuite bedrooms , was converted in 2005 and is set in its own walled courtyard with spectacular views of rural Dorset.
The disabled twin bedroom with en suite wet room, designed carefully to Visit Britain National Accessible Scheme standards, was newly built at the same time.
Car parking outside the front door and bedroom french windows gives easy,level access. Owner maintained (they live 100 yards away) aim to provide a holiday you will not forget .
The Barn is spacious and light, with open plan mezzanine floor design. It is disabled-friendly with easy level access from the car parking along side through the front door and French windows in bedroom. The accommodation is flexible – part of the Barn can be shut off for 1-4 guests but can sleep up to 8 in 2 mezzanine double bedrooms with en suite bath/shower rooms and, on the ground floor, a twin room bedroom with en suite wet shower room. The second sitting room with double futon sofabed can be closed off along with it's mezzanine bedroom above to leave a smaller, cosy area for 2-4 people. There is a large open plan living room with kitchen/dining area, with a double futon sofa bed and opening, floor to ceiling picture window with stunning views. Full gas central heating and a log burning stove keep you toasty!
The self catering holiday barn and cottage are situated three quarters of a mile at the end of a private drive. The situation, low light pollution and no road noise offer a peaceful and secluded holiday getaway. There are many reasons why guests come back year after year for their break and find the farm a special place to be.
Here are just a few of them:
• Unwind in the peaceful surroundings of wide open spaces and long distance rural views. Enjoy an environment where children can play in 132 acres of grassland, woodland, streams and a very large wildlife pond
• If you want a bit more activity, why not see what's happening on the working farm? David (an ex teacher) and Sarah love people to get involved in a safe and controlled way and the activity on the farm never stops!
• Everyone is welcome, including pets and children. Families and couples alike will have lots to do
• Beautiful beaches of the Dorset World Heritage coastline, amazing sea views and lots of other attractions are a short drive from the farm
The Farm is situated near Wynford Eagle, a small rural Dorset village at 550 feet above sea level on a chalk ridge overlooking rural west Dorset. Whilst secluded, the barn is situated only 10 miles from Dorchester, 7 miles from Bridport and 8 miles from the Dorset World Heritage coastline. A perfect place to enjoy your holiday, with local attractions incuding: -
Bridport with it's wide pavements, twice weekly street market and lively cafes.
West Bay, with its new accessible piers , level esplanade and attractive harbour .
Abbotsbury Sub - Tropical Gardens, Swannery and Children's Farm.
Lyme Regis and Charmouth - fossils galore and a beautiful Regency town with esplanade and harbour .
Book with the UK's Favourite
For exceptional service, fantastic prices and a holiday which meets all your needs, book with DisabledHolidays.com - the UK's largest accessible holiday specialist!
Enquire about Beach Barn Conversion
Prices, enquiries, availability & bookings
For all enquiries, quotes and bookings, please call us or submit an enquiry form. One of our specialist travel consultants will call you back at your convenience to discuss all your requirements and help find your perfect accessible holiday.