- The UK's largest accessible holiday specialist
- Guaranteed accessible accommodation
- Many properties personally audited
- Flights, adapted transfers & equipment hire
- Full financial protection
"Agent of the Year 2012 & 2014"
We pride ourselves on offering our customers the best value for money. If you find the same holiday for a cheaper price we will refund the difference.
Terms and Conditions.
At a glance
Please quote code 61952 in all correspondence.
- Accommodation: Cottages
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Holiday type: Countryside
- Sleeps: 6/7
2017 Exclusive Availability with DisabledHolidays.com
26/05/2017 for 7 nights - Booked
21/07/2017 for 7 nights - Booked
28/07/2017 for 7 nights - £970
04/08/2017 for 7 nights - £970
11/08/2017 for 7 nights - Booked
18/08/2017 for 7 nights - Booked
25/08/2017 for 7 nights - £970
2018 PRICES AND DATES NOW AVAILABLE
Purpose-built cottage to facilitate wheelchair users and is set in 6 beautiful acres of Lancashire countryside, yet only 10 miles from Blackpool Tower. It is 1 of 5 cottages, all with private patios overlooking the stunning fishing lake! To see the other properties at this wonderful location, please click on the following links:
Please note: 1 extra bed can be acommodated to make it a maximum of 7 guests. £50 x1 folding extra bed.
Two ground floor and 1 first floor co-ordinated double/twin bedrooms, all with luxurious pocket sprung beds and en suites decorated with contemporary mosaics and stylish shower and/or bath en suites decorated with contemporary mosaics and stylish shower and/or bath
The living area leads to 2 groundfloor bedrooms, the stairs and the front door out onto the patio
• Level access throughout ground floor and patio
• All doorways 80cm
• Ground floor bedroom with; 22” Samsung LED TV,
wardrobe with sliding doors, accessible dressing table, bedside tables with touch control lamps and an adjustable electric bed.
The en suite is a contemporary, spacious wetroom. There is an open-plan shower with grab rail (mobile shower commode chair available) ,
wash basin with wheelchair clearance and raised toilet (surround available)
• Night bed-rails on request
• Vast open-plan kitchen, dining area and lounge with tiled floor and eco-friendly underfloor heating
• Modern oak kitchen with side opening electric oven & touch control hob, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and ample kitchenware
• The comfiest lounge suite + 40” Samsung LED TV
• Electricity, towels, bedding and Geothermal heating included
• Stylish rattan garden furniture on your front patio overlooking the private Brickhouse Farm fishing lake
• Private parking and drop off/pick up point
• Locally sourced produce and papers delivered by arrangement
Go fishing in the gorgeous Lake or just sit back and watch the buzzards soar, the hares’ race by or the butterflies flutter by. Local pubs, with ramped access, serve delicious local produce and fine ales on their terrace outside or by a coal fire.
Blackpool – the famous Illuminations, the impressive Blackpool Tower, the exhilarating Pleasure Beach and professional concerts and plays at the Winter Gardens and the stunning Grand Theatre
Cleveleys - a modernised Promenade, paddle in the Irish Sea or walk along flat coastal paths. Pubs, restaurants, cinema and good selection of shops.
Public swimming, which has a hoist, is in Poulton only 4 miles away or there is the more adventurous Sandcastle Waterworld in Blackpool. Many quaint cafes and shops along the coast at St Annes and Lytham
Poulton-le-fylde Train station, with lift, 4 miles away
Fancy a change whilst on your holiday, we offering you the chance to see some of our favourite theatre shows.
- The Shawshank Redemption - 14-19th November 2016
- Great Expectations - Throughout December 2016 and beginning for January 2017
ONLY £10.00 PER PERSON
**Subject to availability - Please ask for more information at the time of enquiry
Book with the UK's Favourite
For exceptional service, fantastic prices and a holiday which meets all your needs, book with DisabledHolidays.com - the UK's largest accessible holiday specialist!
Enquire about Accessible Cottage (Pet Friendly)
Prices, enquiries, availability & bookings
For all enquiries, quotes and bookings, please call us or submit an enquiry form. One of our specialist travel consultants will call you back at your convenience to discuss all your requirements and help find your perfect accessible holiday.